Scene freshwater aquarium substrate is often overlooked by many people do not realize how important the freshwater aquarium set up. Seven advice given in this article to make sure that everything goes well for you.
Often the question of freshwater aquarium substrate is not given enough attention when a new aquarium is made. It is more important than most people think. Here are some tips 7 pointed to what can go wrong if certain advice is not taken.
1. Always wash your freshwater aquarium substrate with hot water before using it in your aquarium.And Make bacterial tank itself has been completely sterilized too.Beneficial need to develop and prosper in the substrate ensures the fish have a healthy environment and a cyclic process facilitated nitrogen.
2. To provide landscaping ensure a level of the substrate to see a realistic ride from front to back of the tank. In addition put some local dips and rises in it as you are in a natural environment. Consider a combination of rocks, pots (to act as caves / shelter) and other decorations and a variety of plants of different sizes for complete realism.
3. Companies in the gravel you can cause your water to harden and the pH increases. The fish that prefer an alkaline environment less water and more sweet could suffer. To verify that there is not one, add a few drops of vinegar to a piece of gravel and fizzes then there is limestone in it.
4. If the fish you want to dig into the substrate, do not use a large gravel particles. It would be unfair to them. If you have bottom dwellers then do not use, a rough cut of sharp gravel. They could get hurt. Search behavioral assessment before they are to buy it.
5. Do not place a stone on top of its substrate. Always sleep under the tank and fill around it. This is more secure, especially if you have other rocks and decorations on top of them. And it may stop your fish from being crushed.
6. To consider the lower gravel filter that you must have a depth of about 7 cm, about one centimeter. If sand is used as a substrate then if you are using an under gravel filter do not forget that he might need extra care than usual. It will clog more often.
7. When filling the tank, first put a sheet of brown paper over the gravel substrate. To stop the envy substrate using the cup to pour water into and it will flow gently on the paper when full. Continue filling until it is safe to remove the glass and filling is completed. Remove the brown paper carefully. This method prevents you from disturbing the substrate layer.
So now, we received 7 tips on freshwater aquarium substrate. Noting argues, take action, and you have removed some of the potential problems that you might have otherwise.
TO READ MORE VISIT HERE